Bareki’s Procurement Transformation service delivers a step-change in your procurement performance in support of the business strategy. We rapidly identify issues in your existing Procurement organisation, provide significant and sustained benefits delivery, and a pipeline for future procurement improvement through the adoption of best practice approaches to Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Category Management.
Our Procurement Transformation experts help:
- Recast the operating model and create common approaches and strategies across entities and countries, e.g. due to mergers and acquisitions
- Align the organisation to Category Management
- Introduce Strategic Sourcing approaches
- Develop the skills base and drive active stakeholder engagement
- Challenging the status quo
Bareki challenges the status quo with category strategies. We ensure advanced sourcing levers are used when developing sourcing approaches to drive innovation in procurement, and we know how to develop an efficient supply market. Our team will demonstrate how to change from tactical purchasing to commercial Category Management, and we provide you with the tools and techniques to conduct powerful analytics.
Bareki is committed to driving skills and organisational improvement. We always tailor training plans to your business needs, enabling you to adopt best in class approaches, methodologies and Category Management strategies that deliver ongoing benefits to your organisation.
Effective sourcing requires deep and detailed analysis of your organisation’s data across the entire procurement spend base. Bareki’s advanced approach to Sourcing Analytics moves you beyond a ‘macro’ view of current supplier data. Data is often spread across multiple financial and ERP systems in different business or geographic entities, and you may lack the resource, experience and tools to gain meaningful insights, to tackle new or complex categories of spend, or to process big data.
Our detailed analytical support delivers:
- Insight into spend areas not previously addressed
- Visibility on whether you are engaging the right suppliers
- Analysis of RFI/RFQ processes and supplier qualification routines to discover whether they are enabling or discouraging potential suppliers, and to ensure effective negotiations
- Deep category insight to benchmark pricing against the broader supply market